– Made from fresh mature coconut which is from 11 to 12 months old.
– Extracted locally in Ben Tre Viet Nam to keep best nutrition and fresh taste.
– LVX virgin coconut oil is press-cold, centrifugal extracted, unrefined.
– 100% virgin coconut oil.
– No bleaching, no preservatives.
– Appearance: White, Solid
– Odor: Connsistent with natural coconut flesh smell.
– Melting point degree: 75-78 degree F
– Lauric acid: 45 -56%
– LVX virgin coconut oil is packed in glass, PET bottles and jars.
– Net contents : 100ml, 120ml, 250ml, 500ml, 220 L, 1 metric ton or customized requirements.
– Use directly as human consume need
– Replaceable for other vegetable oils
– Bread making, coffee making
– For hair care, skin care, baby care
– Ingredient for medicine, cosmetic products
Health benefits of virgin coconut oil
Virgin coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids (MCT) ~ 50-60% which are:
– Easily burned, hard to store and can reduce fat accumulation;
– It can relieve dementia (Alzheimer Disease);
– Medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil can digest easily and produce ketones which provide energy for brain to relieve the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
– Medium-chain fatty acids(MCT) may slow down the speed of sugar going into blood and relieve diabetes;
– Digested directly in liver and produce ketones which provide energy for cells.
– Requires no insulin and relieves the burden.
– There is no need to digest sugar either which helps to alleviate diabetes.
– Store in dry and cool place.
– Avoid direct sunlight an strong odor areas.
– From 24 degree C or below, virgin coconut oil will become solid which is a normal phenomenon.
Best before 12 months from production date.
For more details, please contact:
Lien Vinh Xuong Coconut Industry Company Limited
Address: Hoa An Hamlet, Giao Hoa Commune, Chau Thanh District, Ben Tre, Vietnam
Tel: +84 275 386 5379